Thursday, April 3, 2014

Aztaro Reviews: Logitech G400s Gaming Mouse

Yes, more Logitech. But they are good and often the most cost efficient devices I can get. Basically they make good stuff yo.

Aztaro Reviews: Logitech G400s Gaming Mouse [ Mouse, I'm gonna start linking things cause it's nice ]

This is a mouse. This mouse does a job. It does it's job well. It even does better than just it's job. Good employee mouse. Okay, silliness aside, this is a good mouse, I love it, good sized, works how it should, even a few extras for people who want them. With 2 thumb buttons and 3 buttons controlling DPI [how sensitive it is] and your standard 2 clickers and the wheel, it's a standard mouse + some. Not jumbled with too much to make it a hardcore mouse or anything but enough for say a person who can't reach a button or two and want's to not move their hands so much. Also cord, I know this is the 21st century but darn it I hate batteries, cords are nice and never betray you... unless you have a nibbily pet. Well don't have much else on it without going to final thoughts so here they are.

Final Thoughts [Skip 'em if you don't wanna hear 'em]: I like this mouse, little bigger than average so it fits nice in the hand, the software is online and light so it doesn't take too much computer power. For games I tend to put Ctrl and Alt on the thumb buttons cause I tend to let go of the WASD in games to click them which if in a battle or something else, very bad to let go of them. They also help because Ctrl is open in a new tab in internet applications and alt leads to the upper bar which I frequently have hidden, I don't remember correctly but with it's price tag it was a decent deal. Had it for a year and have no problems thus far and it works great, recommend it for really anyone.

Final Though: Buy it, use it, enjoy it. Logitech is great at getting reliable out that won't break bank and this mouse is a nice addition to any computer, gamer or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment